It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party, or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about our Users, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or company name (“personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may use third-party vendors, including Google, who use web cookies (such as Google Analytics) to analyze your activity on our Website. The information collected may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. If you do not want any information to be collected and used by Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/) and/or opt out from Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network by using Google’s Ads Settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads).
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies).
- Flash Cookies.
- Web Beacons.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with subscriptions, information, products, or other services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as Stripe and PayPal.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
Service or Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to send your service related emails or texts or to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by unchecking the appropriate text box when signing up for an account with us, in your user account, or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, the following additional rights may be available to you.
Shine the Light.
Users who are California residents may request (i) a list of categories of personal information disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for those third parties’ own direct marketing purposes; and (ii) a list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed such information. To exercise a request, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify you are making a “California Shine the Light” request. We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
Beginning January 1, 2020, the CCPA provides California residents with additional rights as described below. Please note your right to know and right to delete are subject to certain exceptions under the CCPA.
Notice of Collection
During the past twelve (12) months, we may have collected the following categories of personal information that the CCPA covers:
- Identifiers, including name, email address, date of birth, phone number, account name, IP address, and an ID or number assigned to your account.
- Consumer records, billing and delivery address, and credit or debit card information.
- Commercial information, including purchases and engagement with our platforms and mobile applications.
- Internet activity, including your interactions with our platforms and mobile applications.
- Geolocation data, including location enabled services such as GPS.
Right to Know
You have the right to know certain information about our data practices in the preceding twelve (12) months. You have the right to request the following information from us:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or “selling” the personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request the deletion of personal information that we collect or maintain about you and your User Account.
Right to Opt-Out of “Sale”
We do not sell information as the term “sell” is traditionally understood. However, we may disclose certain information about you when you use the Website for purposes that may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA. This information may include identifiers such as your IP address, advertising identifiers, commercial information, your internet or other electronic network information such as your interaction with an ad, geolocation data and inferences. To the extent that we sell your personal information as the term “sell” is defined under the CCPA, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by us to third parties at any time. You may submit a request to opt-out by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject: Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
How to Exercise Your CCPA Rights
To exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request. We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) days. We may require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know or delete.
If you choose to exercise any of these rights, you will not receive different prices or quality of services unless permitted by applicable law, including if those difference are reasonable related to your information.
Notice To Nevada Residents
Nevada law allows consumers to direct certain businesses not to sell their personally identifiable information collected on a business’s platform or other online service to third parties to license or sell that information to additional third parties. If you are a Nevada resident, you may submit such opt-out requests by email at email@example.com. To be effective, your request must include your full name, address, phone number, and email address to verify the authenticity of your request.
For EEA Users.
Individuals located in the European Economic Area (EEA) have certain rights in respect to their personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete Personally-Identifying Information we process through your use of the Platform. If you’re a User based in the EEA, you can:
- Request a Personally-Identifying Information report.
- Have your Personally-Identifying Information corrected or deleted.
- Object to us processing your Personally-Identifying Information.
- Request that we transfer your Personally-Identifying Information.
- Complain to a regulator.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.